The law offices of Robert A. Brenner provide legal representation to victims who have suffered serious or catastrophic injuries.
We are a nationwide group of attorneys dedicated to representing individuals who have suffered serious injuries as a result of an accident.
LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR PERSONS WHO HAVE SUFFERED A SERIOUS INJURY
After a serious accident or injury, It is extremely important to contact an attorney as soon as possible so that they can answer your questions and explain your legal rights to you and your family.
ROBERT A. BRENNER
- Mr. Brenner limits his practice to the representation of persons who are catastrophically injured.
- Mr. Brenner tries to restore economic dignity to people who have had “their lives yanked out from under them.”
- Mr. Brenner received his Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Southern California in 1968 and his Juris Doctor Degree at Whittier College, Beverly School of Law in 1975. He was admitted to the California State Bar in 1975.
- Mr. Brenner is a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association, the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, and the Million Dollars Advocates Forum.
- Mr. Brenner has been active as a contributing writer to various publications and newsletters, and he has been a guest speaker on the subjects of safety and accident prevention.
- In 1996, Mr. Brenner was co-counsel with Patrick Vastano in a trial which resulted in a 21.4 million dollar verdict in an aviation accident case. In 1998, Mr. Brenner was co-counsel with Steven Angarella in a trial arising out of an electrical explosion, which seriously burned two electricians. The case resulted in a verdict of 34 million dollars, plus an additional 3.5 million dollars in pretrial settlements.
- Mr. Brenner has been counsel or co-counsel in other cases resulting in million dollar recoveries for catastrophically injured individuals.
- Additionally, Mr. Brenner has founded and continues to support BurnSurvivor.com (The Burn Survivor Resource Center) for burn survivors, their families, and the professionals who provide services to them.
- Mr. Brenner has created a website dedicated to those individuals who have suffered a catastrophic injury, such as a traumatic brain injury, amputation injury, or spinal cord injury (Catastrophic Injury Resource Center).
If you, a family member, or someone you know has sustained a serious injury and you want to determine whether you have a personal injury claim and/or a workers’ compensation claim, please contact us.